Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Middle Child

Not much to say to introduce this entry. It is just some things from my Hannah that I am ready to share.



"Who is my Godmother?"
"Vonda, Sweetie."
"Oh wow! I didn't know she had wings!"
"Not that kind of Godmother, kid."



Audrey was running down the driveway.
"Hey! Get back here, Kiddo!"


"Hannah, you did a great job eating your supper. You are going to grow tonight, I can tell it!"
"That's because I'm a Cretoxyrhina."
(That is one of the huge shark creatures from back in Dinosaur times)
"Oh really. I didn't notice all the rows of teeth. I'll look closer next time."
"Yea. But be careful. They bite!"


------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions or comments you would like to share directly with me, please email thearmymommy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!