Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Prep

The Christmas Season doesn't get fully inaugurated until the tree is standing in its full glory.


I had lots of help while I screwed the tree into the base.


I was doing well, until I saw two mice under the tree.


Of course, I had to take a photo with camera on automatic settings.


And then a photo with my settings. The girls wouldn't stand still, but I think it adds to the ambience of the evening.



Relph has been busy getting into mischief this week.



And Madelyn added to Gramma's shopping list.



Yep. Barbies.

See you Monday!

------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions or comments you would like to share directly with me, please email thearmymommy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!