Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Greatest

Everyone has something to offer but me.

I would pout about this statement on a regular basis.  My brother has a connection with Philips Electronics, and his wife has one with Ford.  My mom has a connection with her David and Misty has one with the Bible.

I have a degree in Mathematics and Secondary Education, yet, no one ever called and asked me for help. Well, Jay's co-worker did for her college algebra. You know, I felt alive again doing that math. I loved it. I felt like 'me' again!

But, today, I heard God. I end my prayers at night with a plea to help me hear Him, and today, he answered!

I was, again, dwelling on how useful everyone else can be.  Then I got the head-slap from Our Father and he actually yelled at me.

"I gave you three children. You are a professional mommy. I gave you the Mommy Connection, and that is the greatest."

Amen

1 comment:

Please share your thoughts!